In-District Open Enrollment
If you live within the Madison District boundaries but outside the boundaries of the school you would like your child to attend, you will need to complete the Open Enrollment application and submit it with your online enrollment application.
While bus transportation is typically not provided to families living outside the school’s boundaries, schools located in high traffic areas may require Open Enrollment families to utilize Madison’s bus service as a condition of enrollment. Please contact Madison Transportation at (602) 664-7701 for more information.
- Download the Open Enrollment form (English / Spanish)
- Learn more about Madison’s Open Enrollment procedures
- Online Enrollment Application
Within the online enrollment application, you will have the opportunity to upload the following applicable documents:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Custody/court papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (lease agreement or primary utility such as electric or water bill)
- Open Enrollment application (if applicable)
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- Prior school records
- Schools may have additional forms
If you need additional assistance or are unable to upload the documents, centralized in-person enrollment will be held at the District Office June 4 – June 28 from 8 a.m. – 4:3o p.m.
Students must meet state age and health requirements. Arizona law requires that students must provide verification that immunizations have been completed before starting school. Each student’s immunization records remain in the school system once enrolled. Each time the child receives another immunization, the health file should be updated. View the state’s Immunization Guide for more information.
Please click here for more information about children starting kindergarten.
Interested in Madison Traditional Academy (MTA)? Please click here for more information about enrolling at MTA.