Truly Extraordinary Award
Thank you for your submissions! Nominations for 2018 are now closed. Our award winners will be announced at the May 1, 2018 Governing Board meeting!
The Madison School District wishes to recognize outstanding employees and community members in appreciation of their performance, support and overall contribution to the Madison School District and its purpose of Extraordinary Learning for All.
The Truly Extraordinary Award is presented to an individual person rather than a team or group of people. Community members, teaching staff, support staff (school psychologists, nurses, contracted staff, 52-week and hourly-paid employees, etc.) are eligible to receive this award. Special consideration will be given to nominees who had a district-wide impact with many years of contributions.
- Be a strong positive supporter of the Madison School District
- Demonstrate exemplary relationships with students, staff, and community members
- Achieve personal/professional success which directly benefits the education of children
- Strive for continuing personal/professional growth
- Have a personal impact on the district
- Demonstrate excellence and professionalism in position held
Nominations must be submitted by midnight on April 13, 2018 utilizing the nomination form below.
Please note: Nominations do not automatically guarantee receipt of the award.
Selection of individuals will be made by a committee consisting of a community member, administrator, certified staff representative, and a 52-week or hourly-paid employee. The criteria above will serve as the basis for selection.
Recipients of the Truly Extraordinary Award will be recognized at the May 1, 2018 Governing Board Meeting at 6 p.m.