- Please use your name as it appears on your Social Security card when filling out all forms in the list below.
- Type in your responses and then print & sign the forms.
- Bring the printed forms, along with proper forms of ID (see I-9 form), to your scheduled orientation at the District Office. ID must be original documents.
|New Hire Packet|
|2020 Taxes – Federal (W-4 form)|
|2020 Taxes – AZ (A-4 form)|
|Internet Email Policy|
|Drug-Free Workplace (This form only requires a signature)|
|Worker’s Compensation Statement|
Please bring information concerning your susceptibility to measles and rubella. Employees born prior to January 1, 1957 are exempt.
Classified Fingerprinting Information
- The District conducts a thorough criminal background check on all new employees.
- All Classified employees will be fingerprinted. The processing fee is $22 and may be payroll deducted.
- All Community Education employees are required to hold a Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- If you already have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card, you will need to bring the original.
If you do not have a Fingerprint Clearance Card, you may apply through the Arizona Department of Public Safety online at https://arizona.fieldprint.com/User/SignUp_Process