Thank you for your interest in Madison!
You may enroll your child in a Madison school at any time throughout the year. We encourage you to visit our schools to determine which one is right for your child. Tours are regularly scheduled at each school for prospective parents. Please contact the school’s front office to schedule a tour!
|School||Grades Served||Signature Program(s)||Location||Phone|
|Madison Camelview Elementary||Preschool-4||STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)||2002 E. Campbell Ave.||(602) 664-7200|
|Madison Heights Elementary||Preschool-4||REACH – Highly Gifted, Spanish Immersion||7150 N. 22nd Street||(602) 664-7800|
|Madison Rose Lane Elementary||Preschool-4||Visual & Performing Fine Arts||1155 E. Rose Lane||(602) 664-7400|
|Madison Simis Elementary||Preschool-4||International Baccalaureate||7302 N. 10th Street||(602) 664-7300|
|Madison Meadows Middle School||5-8||International Baccalaureate||225 W. Ocotillo||(602) 664-7600|
|Madison No. 1 Middle School||5-8||REACH – Highly Gifted, Spanish Fluency, Visual & Performing Fine Arts||5525 N. 16th Street||(602) 664-7100|
|Madison Park Middle School||5-8||STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)||1431 E. Campbell||(602) 664-7500|
|Madison Traditional Academy||Preschool-8||Traditional philosophy||925 E. Maryland Ave.||(602) 745-4000|
Learn More about Enrolling
To get started, please select the option which best describes your student:
New Madison Student
- In-District Student – Resides within the Madison District boundaries and my child will be attending our neighborhood Madison school
- In-District Open Enrollment Student – Resides within the Madison District boundaries but I would like my child to attend a different Madison school
- Out of District Open Enrollment – Resides outside the Madison District boundaries
- Would like to attend Madison Traditional Academy (MTA), which has no attendance boundaries
- Will be starting kindergarten
Current Madison Student
- Current Madison student, continuing at the same school next year – Please review and update your information in all tabs in the E-Registration section in your PowerSchool Parent Account
- Current Madison student but will be attending a different Madison school next year – Please contact your child’s current Madison school
Additional Programs and Services for Families
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Improvements Act of 2001 – Preschool-aged and school-aged children have certain rights or protections under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act.
- Native American Program Information & Forms (if applicable)
Within the online enrollment application, you will have the opportunity to upload the following applicable documents:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Custody/court papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (lease agreement or primary utility such as electric or water bill)
- Open Enrollment application (if applicable)
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- Prior school records
- Schools may have additional forms
If you need additional assistance or are unable to upload the documents, centralized in-person enrollment will be held at the District Office June 4 – June 28 from 8 a.m. – 4:3o p.m.
Students must meet state age and health requirements. Arizona law requires that students must provide verification that immunizations have been completed before starting school. Each student’s immunization records remain in the school system once enrolled. Each time the child receives another immunization, the health file should be updated. View the state’s Immunization Guide for more information.