In-District Student Enrollment
Within the online enrollment application, you will have the opportunity to upload the following applicable documents:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Custody/court papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (lease agreement or primary utility such as electric or water bill)
- Open Enrollment application (if applicable)
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- Prior school records
- Schools may have additional forms
If you need additional assistance or are unable to upload the documents, centralized in-person enrollment will be held at the District Office June 4 – June 28 from 8 a.m. – 4:3o p.m.
Students must meet state age and health requirements. Arizona law requires that students must provide verification that immunizations have been completed before starting school. Each student’s immunization records remain in the school system once enrolled. Each time the child receives another immunization, the health file should be updated. View the state’s Immunization Guide for more information.
Please click here for more information about children starting kindergarten.
Interested in Madison Traditional Academy (MTA)? Please click here for more information about enrolling at MTA.