In-District Student Enrollment
If you live within the Madison District boundaries and within the boundaries of the school you would like your child to attend, you are ready to begin the online application!
- Apply for the 2020-2021 School Year (English / Spanish)
- Apply for the 2019-2020 School Year (English / Spanish)
Please click here for more information about children starting kindergarten.
Within the online application, you will have the opportunity to upload the following applicable documents:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Custody/court papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (lease agreement or primary utility such as electric or water bill)
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- Prior school records
- Schools may have additional forms
If you need additional assistance or are unable to upload the documents, please contact the school’s front office.
Students must meet state age and health requirements. Arizona law requires that students must provide verification that immunizations have been completed before starting school. Each student’s immunization records remain in the school system once enrolled. Each time the child receives another immunization, the health file should be updated. View the state’s Immunization Guide for more information.
Interested in Madison Traditional Academy (MTA)?
Please click here for more information about enrolling at MTA.