Out of District Open Enrollment
Open enrollment applications for grades K-8 for the 2019-2020 school year will be accepted online beginning Saturday, December 1, 2018. Please click here for special information about open enrollment in Madison Traditional Academy.
If you live outside the Madison District boundaries, you will need to complete the open enrollment application.
While bus transportation is typically not provided to families living outside the school’s boundaries, schools located in high traffic areas may require open enrollment families to utilize Madison’s bus service as a condition of enrollment. Please contact Madison Transportation at (602) 664-7701 for more information.
Please click here for more information about children starting kindergarten.
Open Enrollment for 2019-2020 School Year
We will be accepting open enrollment applications for the 2019-2020 school year online beginning December 1, 2018.
- Learn more about Madison’s 2019-2020 open enrollment procedures (updated 12/4/2018)
- Apply online for open enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year
Upon submission of your application, you will be sent a confirmation email that we have received your application. Applications submitted between December 1 and January 26 will receive notification of their status by March 1. Applications submitted after January 26 may not receive notification before the start of school.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Enrollment for 2018-2019 School Year
- Download the 2018-2019 open enrollment application (English / Spanish)
- Learn more about Madison’s open enrollment procedures (2018-2019)
- Submit your open enrollment application with your online registration application
Within the online registration application, you will have the opportunity to upload the following applicable documents:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Custody/court papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (lease agreement or primary utility such as electric or water bill)
- Open Enrollment application (if applicable)
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- Prior school records
- Schools may have additional forms
If you need additional assistance or are unable to upload the documents, please contact the school’s front office.
Students must meet state age and health requirements. Arizona law requires that students must provide verification that immunizations have been completed before starting school. Each student’s immunization records remain in the school system once enrolled. Each time the child receives another immunization, the health file should be updated. View the state’s Immunization Guide for more information.
Interested in Madison Traditional Academy (MTA)?
Please click here for more information about enrolling at MTA.