GETS ITS START.
Where bilingual speakers get their start.
Your kids will thank you. (In two languages.)
Don’t just prepare your child for higher education, prepare them for life. In the Madison Heights Spanish Immersion Program, students become proficient in reading, writing and speaking in Spanish as well as English—invaluable skills for success in a culturally diverse, global society. That’s why there’s no better place for them to start than “A” rated Madison Heights Elementary.
Why Madison Heights Spanish Immersion?
- Learning a second language has long-term educational benefits
- Immersion is the most effective way to learn a language
- Students typically meet or exceed the academic performance of students in traditional monolingual classrooms
- Immersion gives children a head-start on college requirements
- Being bilingual increases job opportunities in many careers
Madison Heights accepts students from preschool–4th Grade, but the sooner your child begins, the better.
We are now accepting applications for open enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year.
Get your child’s greatness started at Madison Heights Elementary.
Please complete the form below and a Madison representative will contact you.