Truly Extraordinary Award
The Madison School District wishes to recognize outstanding employees and community members in appreciation of their performance, support and overall contribution to the Madison School District and its purpose of Extraordinary Learning for All.
The Truly Extraordinary Award is presented to an individual person rather than a team or group of people. Community members, business partners, teaching staff, support staff (school psychologists, nurses, contracted staff, 52-week and hourly-paid employees, etc.) are eligible to receive this award. Special consideration will be given to nominees who had a district-wide impact with many years of contributions.
- Be a strong, positive supporter of the Madison School District
- Demonstrates exemplary relationships with students, staff, and community members
- Achieved personal/professional success which directly benefits the education of children
- Have a personal impact on the district
- Donated a substantial amount of time/expertise to the district
- Created a program or contributed ideas which improved the quality of education in the district
Nominations must be submitted by 3 p.m. on March 25, 2019 utilizing the online nomination form.
Please note: Nominations do not automatically guarantee receipt of the award.
The criteria above will serve as the basis for selection.
Recipients of the Truly Extraordinary Award will be recognized at the April 23, 2019 Governing Board Meeting at 6 p.m.