Madison School Break and Summer Camps
Updated Information Regarding 2020 Summer Camp
Registration for Madison Summer Camp is now available. While we will still be providing the same quality services, we have made a few adjustments to our daily practices to help support the health and safety of our students and staff:
- Groups will have ratios of no more than 9 children to 1 staff.
- Children’s and staff’s temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Children and staff will wash their hands in accordance with Arizona Department of Health Services and CDC guidelines.
- We will continue to clean and sanitize in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- There will not be off-site field trips. Guest visitors will be limited.
- All staff will be required to wear face masks as long as the CDC recommends. You are welcome to send your child with a mask if you’d prefer, but masks will not be provided to children.
- Staff will receive additional training on health and safety regulations and social distancing measures.
The tuition fee for Summer Camp is $217.25 per week. A one time registration fee will be charged upon registration ($65 per child with a family cap of $110). Families can select weeks of camp only – we do not have a daily option.
Thank you for your continued support and patience.
The Community Education Team
Madison’s Community Education department operates recreational camps during Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer Break providing safe, positive, and fun learning environments. Daily specialty classes, snack, and recreation, special events and more are provided!
School Break Camps:
- Do not require an additional registration fee for current MAC/Preschool participants
- Offer a variable schedule – families may pick and choose individual days for their child to attend camp
- Include the cost of lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and any scheduled field trips
- Are not offered on federal holidays
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis
- Fees for camps are not included in the MAC or Preschool tuition
- Only the parent or legal guardian may register a child for any Madison program offered through Community Education
- All accounts must be up to date and camp days must be prepaid in order to attend camp
Summer Break Camp
- Summer Camp is offered for 9 weeks – registration is only by the week, not by the day
- The cost of Summer Camp includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and any scheduled field trips
Please see the 2020 Summer Camp Handbook for more information.
The tuition fee for Summer Camp is $217.25 per week.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact our Community Education department at (602) 664-7956.