Madison School Break and Summer Camps
Madison’s Community Education department operates recreational camps during Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer Break providing safe, positive, and fun learning environments.
School Break Camps:
- Do not require an additional registration fee for current MAC/Preschool participants
- Offer a variable schedule – families may pick and choose individual days for their child to attend camp
- Include the cost of lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and any scheduled field trips
- Are not offered on federal holidays
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis
- Fees for camps are not included in the MAC or Preschool tuition
- Only the parent or legal guardian may register a child for any Madison program offered through Community Education
- All accounts must be up to date and camp days must be prepaid in order to attend camp
Summer Break Camp
- Summer Camp is offered for 8 weeks – registration is only by the week, not by the day
- The cost of Summer Camp includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, any scheduled field trips
Field trips are scheduled and organized by grade level. Some examples of field trips this summer include:
- Arizona Science Center
- Diamondbacks baseball game
- Dolly the Steamboat
- Ice skating
- Kiwanis wave pool
- Organ Stop Pizza
- Stratum Laser Tag
- Various museums
Please see the 2019 Summer Camp Parent Handbook for more information (updated 2/11/2019).
The tuition fee for Summer Camp is $206.25 per week.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact our Community Education department at (602) 664-7956.